GJ Parts & More Inc. Warrants its parts to be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of one year from the date of sale of the retail user. Proper maintenance of the cooling system is required This warrant does not cover labor or consequential damage claims of any kind. In the event of failure due to defect in material or workmanship, the original purchaser is responsible for the cost of labor, and any additional parts require for re-installation.
The following action(s) will immediately void product warranty:
- Use for applications other than for what the unit was specifically designed.
- Repair, disassembly or modification to the radiator.
- Use in fleet, commercial, governmental, off highway or racing applications and use a component of another manufacturer’s product.
- Damage caused by excessive system pressure due to faulty radiator cap.
- Physical damage due to collisions, accidents, abusive handling or shipping.
- Electrolysis caused by excessive stray electrical current in the coolant system is not covered under warranty.