Aftermarket Radiators vs. OEM Radiators
Many aftermarket radiators are constructed much differently than OEM radiators and allow for different or better production techniques and construction. Due to new advances in technology, manufacturers are now able to produce radiators with stronger, more durable, and better quality materials and because of this, you’ll often find aftermarket radiators outperforming their OEM counterparts. Our manufacturers adhere to the strictest standards and always meet the following guidelines:
- Direct fitment and operation of OEM replacement.
- Aluminum core manufactured with the latest techniques and production machinery.
- Plastics used in construction are of non-recycled plastic.
- Quality brass connectors and tubes.
- Meticulously inspected, leak tested, vibration tested and wind tunnel tested.
- Brand new and complete. Non-refurbished.
- Certified cooling parts under ISO9000, ISO9002, and UKAS certifications.